Don Chadwick and Bill Stumpf
- Product Name
- Product Type
- Work Chair
- Office/ Workstation/ Reception/ Hotdesk/ Homeoffice.
- Designer Name
- Don Chadwick and Bill Stumpf
- Manufacturer Name
- Herman Miller
- Manufacturer Website
- Green Information Other
- 94% recyclable. Certified to Cradle to Cradle Silver, GREENGUARD certified and contribute to LEED certification.
- Materials Frame
- Made from almost two-thirds recycled materials.
- Materials Seatback
- Pellicle, a specially woven seat and back suspension material, conforms to your body and cradles it, keeping the pressure even across your body and keeps you cool at the same time.
- Materials Back
- PostureFit supports the way your pelvis tilts naturally forward, so that your spine stays aligned and you avoid back pain.
- Patented Kinemat tilt mechanism lets your neck, shoulders, hips, knees and ankles pivot naturally.
- Size 1
- A: 655 W (480 SW) x 1040 SD x 1040 H (405 - 520 SH) mm
- Size 2
- B: 685 W (515 SW) x 430 SD x 1065 H (405 - 520 SH) mm
- Size 3
- C: 720 W (545 SW) x 470 SD x 1140 H (405 - 520 SH) mm
- 12 years, 3-shift conditional warranty
- Usual Lead Time
- 12 - 14 weeks
- The Aeron chair adapts naturally and adjusts precisely to fit people of all sizes and postures doing all kinds of activities. Providing the user with superior comfort and body support.